%me,me,me

SIOKPING<3
#03
# library//choir
# fiftheen
# o4o291
# kovan//singapore
# mcs//yyss
# Aquarius
# sec 1A// sec 2A// sec 3B


%LOVES <3

# chocolates
# candies
# dougie poynter !(:
# fernando torres !(:
# jade puget !
# jiro & chun ! (:
# my pillow
# guitarr
# music


%tune in

Fergie Fergilicious
AFI Love Like Winter
Panic ! At The Disco But It's Better Than You Do
Danity Kane Ride With me
Beyonce Irreplaceble
飛輪海 feat. Hebe 只對你有感覺
P.Diddy feat. Christina Aguilera Tell me
The All-American Rejects It Ends Tonight


%get outta here
%movies

#
# death note
# death note 2
# eragon
# happy feet
# the covenant
# step up
# a night at the museum # monster house
%past


%screams





%credits
%VIDEO

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

-smiLe-sooo happy taufik won.coz i think his the best lols.sly ok larhs.not that bad also.but he sucks.haha.fer his ah beng looks only larhs.not his personality.dunno why people kept saying he damn handsome.i think is average duh-uh.hahas.todae went otu n bought lots of things.spent bucks in a day man!i think i'm going broke.yehhs.and few days ago my bro juz got the agreement form to migrate to Aust. dunno whether i should go there.haha.i prefer the UK.hahas.it says aft getting that form u muz go there atleast 1 time within a yr.but my mum said aft sec 4 then we migrate there.ahaha.then i'll only study 1 more yr then can go university.shiok arhs?.hahas.that means i'll only be 18 when i enter university.




green day: boulevard of broken dreams


I walk a lonely road

The only one I that have ever known

Don't know were it goes

But its home and me and I walk alone


I walk this empty street

On the Blvd. of broken dreams

Where the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk alone


My shadows the only one that walks beside me

My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

Till then I'll walk alone


Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh


I'm walking down the line

That divides me somewhere in my mind

On the border line of the edge

And were I walk alone


Read between the lines of what's

Fucked up and every things all right

Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive

And I walk alone


I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...


My shadows the only one that walks beside me

My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

Till then I'll walk alone


Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh


I walk this empty street

On the Blvd. of broken dreams

Where the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk a..


My shadows the only one that walks beside me

My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

Till then I'll walk away!